Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easy & Free Easter Door Decoration

I don't normally decorate for Easter but as the kids get older they get more and more excited about these things and nothing is better than a kid's excited at the holidays.  I figure there will be a very short window when they want to pose with Easter Bunny Masks (unless they turn into odd little adults) so I need to make the most of it while I still can.

This was took me 10 minutes, tops and had the boys squealing.


Using a white chalk marker (wipes off with water) I applied an Easter sign to our front door.  If you're an artist you can freehand it.  Since I'm not I did a google search for free Easter printables, printed one and taped it to the inside of the door and copied from the outside (if you reverse it your message will be backwards).


  Happy Easter from our pit bull :)


What really had the boys rolling was when they saw I turned their pictures into bunnies!  Endless ideas.  I add Santa hats and Rudolph red noses at Christmas time and they love it (so much so that I wasn't able to wipe the santa hats off until St. Patricks Day).



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment